Wednesday, May 27, 2020, 5:00pm
We’re eagerly looking forward to resuming worship gatherings in person on Sunday, June 21. Your questions and feedback have been helpful as we continue to work toward finalizing our plans. If you have questions or input you’d like to offer, please feel free to contact us through our website.
We’ve all experienced how our current circumstances can change from day to day. As a church, we are remaining flexible with our plans so that we can respond accordingly. We will provide additional details soon to help you best determine if and how you might attend, but below is a general outline of our plan.
- Beginning June 21, we will have two on-campus worship gatherings at our regular times of 9:00am and 11:00am.
- We will begin with a capacity of 500 people (including children) for each gathering, and reservations will need to be made to let us know you’re attending. We also plan to provide some limited overflow seating in the Student Building. More details to come.
- As the summer progresses, know that we will continue to evaluate our seating capacity needs and make adjustments accordingly.
- Social distancing guidelines will be followed with people sitting in every other row and 2-3 seats between households. Attenders will be seated and dismissed with the assistance of an usher.
- We will encourage the use of masks for all those in attendance.
- Each person is asked to be mindful of spacing and avoid crowding in lobbies, hallways, and restrooms.
- Gatherings will last about an hour to allow us time to exit the worship center, clean accordingly, and then welcome everyone for our next gathering.
- We will not provide worship guide handouts, and we will adjust how and when we celebrate Communion and collect our offerings.
- We will take other precautions to ensure the health and safety of everyone in attendance, including those at higher risk, and everyone’s cooperation will be much appreciated.
- While we will have some limited space available on campus for adult small groups beginning in June, our weekly age-group ministries will be suspended for the summer months.
- Adult small group leaders may contact Jay Gordon for guidelines and details related to meeting on campus.
- We will continue to livestream our worship gathering for all those unable to attend. Starting June 21, the livestream will begin at 9:00am and it will remain available online once the gathering has concluded.
If you have not yet had the opportunity to review the general outline of our plan for gathering Brook Hills together again, please do so by clicking on the image below.
In the meantime, we will be exclusively worshiping together through our livestream through June 14 each Sunday at 10:00am at brookhills.org/live. You can also participate in worship with us at Vimeo, Facebook, or YouTube, or catch our replay once the livestream is completed.