View our latest update.
Stay up-to-date with all we are doing to respond to the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis.
On-Campus Worship Gatherings
We will have two worship gatherings on campus at our regular times of 9:00am and 11:00am. Each gathering will be limited to 500 people (including children), and every person attending will need to register using our “Save-A-Seat” system available here.
Worship with Us Online
Gather online with us every Sunday at 9:00am as we worship together. View the full gathering on-demand immediately following.
How We Can Help
There are four areas of care where we are working to provide help and support, and below are some ways you can join us.
Our Faith Family
- If you have or know of a need in our faith family, please let us know so we can help.
- If you're in a small group, continue to check on and encourage one another.
- If you're not in a small group, we would love to help you find one, even during this season. Many are continuing to "meet" in creative ways.
- We know some of us are experiencing extra financial difficulties during this time. For the rest of us, though, please continue to give, especially to our ministry budget and familly assistance offering.
- If you know of a need in your community, work with your small group to see if you can meet that need. If not, please let us know so we can help.
- Invite neighbors to join us for worship online Sundays at 9:00am.
- Looking for community? Consider joining one of our new online small groups.
- We've also created a resource of ideas to help us love our neighbors through COVID-19.
- View the most current City Ministries needs and serving opportunities so we can continue to show Brook Hills loves Birmingham.
- Join us in praying for our mission partners in the field and least-reached peoples around the world.
- Write a note of encouragement to some of our mission partners, many of whom find themselves isolated during this crisis.
Brook Hills Together
For the duration of our Rooted sermon series through Ephesians, one of our Pastors or staff members helped us pray for and reflect on our study together. If you missed any, you can still view each installment on our website, Facebook, Instagram, or YouTube.