We make it our mission to “Point Preschoolers to Jesus and the World!” As followers of the Great Commission (Matthew 28:19-20), we desire to partner with parents to love and disciple the children God has entrusted to us.
- We teach children who God is and who we are in relation to Him.
- We provide them with a biblically grounded, gospel-centered worldview, seeing God as the hero of every story.
- We want to lead children to love the Lord their God with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength.
- We demonstrate God’s love to children and parents by providing a safe and loving environment.
- We want to strengthen parents in their call to biblical parenthood as they lead their families at home.
- We desire for them to have a clear understanding that God created and loves all people groups and it’s our mission to tell people everywhere about Jesus.