JESUS. That’s who Brook Hills Kids is all about. Our team, our space, our schedule, our stuff… all of it is focused on leading 1st through 5th grade boys and girls to know, love and follow God’s Son and our Savior, Jesus Christ.
To do this, we make a big deal about 7 things:
- Teaching the Bible in child-relevant ways that they can grasp.
- Communicating the Gospel clearly, simply and repeatedly.
- Having lots of fun!
- Partnering with children’s parents, their primary Faith Trainers.
- Developing meaningful relationships with peers and adult Faith Trainers in small group settings.
- Promoting God’s great mission, here and everywhere in the world.
- Having lots of fun! (Oh, wait! We said that already, didn’t we?)