Grace Klein Community, Inc. exists as an educational and charitable 501(c)3 non-profit providing relief to the poor, the distressed and the underprivileged, lessening community tensions, eliminating prejudice and discrimination and combating community deterioration and juvenile delinquency.
Grace Klein Community, Inc. seeks to create authentic community by uniting diverse individuals, businesses, ministries, and churches to work together by sharing what they have in order to meet physical and spiritual needs both locally and globally.
You can serve with Grace Klein Community, Inc. in the following ways:
- Serve anytime between 8am – 5pm, Monday – Friday. A list is provided daily for specific needs that arise. Build relationship and pray with the other volunteers that you serve with.
- Serve at our Sunday Trade Market from noon – 2pm.
- Unload fresh produce Monday – Friday, noon – 2pm, sort and distribute.
- Unload, sort and organize non-perishable food item donations.
- Volunteer your time to pick up smaller food donations from donors.
- Sort and organize clothing and house hold items in our Give and Take Room available to the community.
- Host a non-perishable food drive in your neighborhood.
- Host a toiletry drive in your neighborhood.
- Prepare frozen meals for families in emergency situations.
- Create awareness of upcoming Grace Klein Community events through social media platforms.
- Volunteer to help with various administrative needs.
- Host a ladies night out
- Host a missionary party to learn more about Grace Klein Community
- Assist with Adoption Yard Sales
Food Delivery Ministry Opportunities
- Volunteer to help distribute fresh/frozen food items into boxes for food recipient families through our monthly food delivery ministry.
- Build relationships through delivering food boxes to families through our monthly food delivery ministry.