An introduction to Adult Small Group Strategy and Leadership at Brook Hills. This is a two-hour stand-alone training. It is a required class for new small group leaders. The class is also a good refresher for existing Small Group Leaders. If you have not done so already, you are welcome to complete the leader application. For Wednesday sessions, childcare is available for preschoolers, children, and students. For Sunday sessions, childcare is available for birth-5 years.
Upcoming 2019 Small Group Basics Dates
- Sunday, July 21, 10:45am - 12:30pm, Video 3A (Childcare available, birth to age 3)
- Sunday, August 4, 10:45am - 12:30pm, Video 3A (Childcare available, birth to age 3)
- Wednesday, August 7, 6:30 - 8:30pm, Room 201 (No Childcare)
- Sunday, October 13, 10:45am - 12:30pm (Childcare available)
- Wednesday, November 6, 6:30 - 8:30pm (Childcare available)
Small Groups Basics XL (eXisting Leaders)
This is a shortened version of Small Group Basics for those who are already leading Small Groups. The Basics XL training is offered 3-4 times a year as a way to provide up-to-date training for existing leaders. Childcare is available for these sessions.
- Basics XL (eXisting Leaders) Wednesday, September 18, 6:30pm, Room 201
- Basics XL (eXisting Leaders) Wednesday, December 4, 2019, 6:30pm, Room 201