Below are some of the tools we use at Brook Hills to disciple people both individually and through Small Groups. Therefore, the page is designed for use by Small Group Leaders, breakout leaders, and for individual disciple-makers. It is not designed as a website for someone to come seeking discipleship. We believe relational disciple-making is the best approach. Here's a Disciple-making Quick Start Guide for those who are interested in making disciples through groups of 2-5 same-gender adults.
- Christianity Explored (Video. Right Now Media account required.)
- See resources under the heading "Love Unbelievers" below.
GENERAL DISCIPLESHIP TOOLS
- New Life in Christ (Six, free, 13-lesson volumes)
- The Discipleship Wheel (Page 1, Wheel)
- Discipleship Tools (Page 2, Tools & Resources)
GOD'S WORD & PRAYER
- The Word Hand (Website)
- Time in the Word (Video. A Message by Matt Mason)
- Time in Prayer (Video. A Message by Matt Mason)
- W.A.R.M. Prayer Outline (Worship, Admit, Request, Mission)
- Why Small Groups? (Brook Hills website)
- One Anothers in Scripture (Website link)
- Life Together (Video. A Message Series by Matt Mason)
- Volunteer Opportunities at Brook Hills (Brook Hills website)
EVANGELISM & MISSIONS
- Their Story (Evangelism starts with building relationships and listening.)
- My Story (Video: How to Prepare Your 15-Second Testimony)
- God's Story (The Three Circles Video and Outline)
- Mission Opportunities through Brook Hills (Website Short-term Mission Trips)
ADDITIONAL DISCIPLESHIP RESOURCES
- Additional resources for discipleship of new believers and for ongoing Small Groups are available at brookhills.org/leaderresources under Curriculum & Resouirces.