Below are some of the tools we use at Brook Hills to disciple people. This page should be useful to Small Group Leaders, breakout leaders, and individual disciple-makers.
- Christianity Explored (Video. Right Now Media account required.)
- See resources under the heading "Love Unbelievers" below.
GENERAL DISCIPLESHIP TOOLS
- Disciple-Making Guide (Breakout groups of 3-5)
- New Life in Christ (Six, free, 13-lesson volumes)
- The Discipleship Wheel (Page 1, Wheel)
- Discipleship Tools (Page 2, Tools & Resources)
GOD'S WORD & PRAYER
- The Word Hand (Website)
- Time in the Word (Video. A Message by Matt Mason)
- Time in Prayer (Video. A Message by Matt Mason)
- W.A.R.M. Prayer Outline (Worship, Admit, Request, Mission)
- Why Small Groups? (Brook Hills website)
- One Anothers in Scripture (Website link)
- Life Together (Video. A Message Series by Matt Mason)
- Volunteer Opportunities at Brook Hills (Brook Hills website)
EVANGELISM & MISSIONS
- Their Story (Evangelism starts with building relationships and listening.)
- My Story (Video: How to Prepare Your 15-Second Testimony)
- God's Story (The Three Circles Video and Outline)
- Mission Opportunities through Brook Hills (Website Short-term Mission Trips)
ADDITIONAL DISCIPLESHIP RESOURCES
- Additional resources for discipleship of new believers and for ongoing Small Groups are available at brookhills.org/leaderresources under Curriculum & Resources.