Campus Development Plan
This campus development plan addresses a number of different facility needs as well as ministry values we hold as a faith family.
- The modulars outside our main building, the exterior wall of our lobby, and our front parking lot were all intended to be temporary and have long outlasted their expected lifetimes.
- We lack space in our main building for fellowship and community as well as adequate restrooms.
- We have a growing list of deferred maintenance items.
- We value children being able to both worship with their families and participate in age-appropriate small groups of their own. This necessitates the provision of on-campus small group space for children, as well as some portion of our adults.
- We value offering space that fosters community by providing areas for fellowship and creating a welcoming environment.
This plan consists of three primary components that would involve new construction:
- Ministries space for BH Kids and adult small groups
- Expanded lobby and commons area
- Site-work and parking
Additionally, this plan also provides for a number of improvements, updates, and maintenance needed in our current building. Some of these items include:
- An update and repurposing of the 3rd floor for adult small groups
- An update and refreshing of the 1st floor Preschool Ministry area, including security improvements
- Improvements to the preschool playground
- A new roof on the existing facility
- Replacement of the fire alarm panel in the main building
- Upgraded HVAC controls throughout our existing facility
New carpet in the worship room