We have two worship gatherings each Sunday at 9:00am and 10:35am.
We also offer our adult small groups and age-group ministries during both of these gathering times.
We livestream our worship gathering for all those unable to attend at 10:35am and it will remain available online once the gathering has concluded. You can join our livestream on our website, Vimeo, Facebook, or YouTube.
Finding Your Way Around Campus
Below is a map of our campus. You may want to familiarize yourself with it before arriving to help orient you to where you need to go. Additionally, note the bullet points below for further details to assist you as you make your way around the campus.
- Enter the Worship Center through the main doors from the Lobby.
- Plan to park in either our new North Parking Lot or one of our Northwest or West Parking Lots. Our South Parking Lot will now be reserved on Sundays and Wednesdays. Note that our handicap accessible parking is located in our North Parking Lot.
- Enter our lobby through one of the four primary entrances indicated on the map (#1, #2, #3, and #4).
- All parents checking in preschoolers or 1st-5th graders will need to enter through the lobby. The doors near the playground and preschool are not open on Sundays in order to help us keep our preschool area secure and our children safe.
- The Preschool Hall is a secure area on Sundays and Wednesdays. We ask that you not access that area unless you are a preschool family or volunteer.
- Check-in for BH Kids is located up the stairs in our lobby on what we call the Bridge, right above the new Welcome Center.
- Take notice of our building designations. Any room number will correspond with these building names. For instance, A106 is one of the preschool rooms on the first floor of Building A, B304 is one of the adult small group rooms on the third floor of Building B, and C215 is one of the kids rooms on the second floor of Building C.