Want to meet other people at the church AND try a local restaurant? If so, join us on Friday, February 3, at 6pm for Restaurant Roulette!
Here's how this will work:
- Meet us in the parking lot of the Student Center at the church at 6pm.
- You'll spin the wheel to join a group for dinner.
- Your group will be given an envelope with the name of your restaurant. (Any needed reservations will already be made for your group.)
- Your group will eat dinner together and will have table conversation cards you can use to get to know one another.
- Anyone who wants to join in for dessert can meet at Lee Branch where there's a sweetFrog (frozen yogurt) and a Cinnaholic store right next to each other.
Dinner is Dutch treat, and dinner options will include: The Anvil Pub & Grill, Sushi Village 280, Don Pepe's, Besitos Mexican Kitchen, Bay Leaf Indian Cuisine, Little Donkey, Lloyd's, Las Trojas, Eli's Jerusalem Grill, Dreamland BBQ, etc.