We gathered on January 26 at our Adult Small Group Leader Gathering to discuss the topic of Caring Well as a church. As a next step, we are offering several times women can come together to discuss Side by Side: Walking with Others in Wisdom and Love by Ed Welch.
Side by Side Discussion Groups:
- Sunday, March 1: 4-6pm coffee hosted by Ashley Chesnut at her home in Vestavia Hills
- Sunday, March 8: 1-3pm lunch hosted by Dawn Stephens at Brook Hills
- Tuesday, March 17: 12-2 pm lunch hosted by Dawn Stephens at Brook Hills
- Wednesday, March 18: 12-2pm lunch hosted by Dawn Stephens at Brook Hills
- Sunday, April 5: 1-3pm lunch hosted by Dawn Stephens at Brook Hills
Side by Side is an encouraging book meant to equip us to be ready when needed by others.
"If you feel like a mess but have the Spirit - you have the right credentials. You are one of the ordinary people God uses to help others."
Reserve your spot at one of these times below. A box lunch is available for $9 for the March 8,17,18 and April 5 dates, or you can bring your own lunch. Lunch reservations will close the Thursday before for Sunday lunches, and on the Friday before for Tuesday and Wednesday lunches. See details on the form below.
*Reading the book ahead of the discussion time is helpful but does not exclude you from attending and participating in a discussion.