We have some immediate needs on our Women’s Ministry Leadership Team, and would love for you to prayerfully consider this role if it fits your giftings and time availability.
Event Planning Team Coordinator
- You would help our team by giving leadership to the planning of our women’s events along with the help of other women volunteers. We host 2-3 events a year, that vary in size and time of year.
- You would help our team by giving leadership and creating a process to contact women interested in serving with our Women’s Ministry. This includes gathering information on their giftings, experience, how they desire to serve with our Women’s Ministry, and working with others to help them find their place of service.
Additional Ways to Serve with Brook Hills Women:
- Host a women’s Small Group in your home
- Help with decoration, food, greeting, and clean up for women’s events
- Lead or co-lead a women’s Small Group, in a home or on campus
- Contact new members and attenders to answer questions and help them connect to a Small Group at Brook Hills
If you have an interest to serve with our Women’s Ministry on our Leadership Team, or in an additional way, please contact me, and I look forward to talking with you soon!