Volunteer for The World Games
We are faced with a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity as people from all over the world come to us, right here in Birmingham, for the 2022 World Games this July. Volunteer applications are now being accepted, and we are encouraging our faith family to consider how we can use this as an opportunity to share the gospel as we graciously welcome visitors to our city.
It is recommended volunteer applications be completed in January as slots are filling up quickly. Complete an application using the button below.
- All volunteers must be available for at least 20 hours total during the Games.
- All volunteers must pass a Homeland Security background check.
- All volunteers will be personally interviewed via Zoom beginning in February.
- All volunteers must complete the required volunteer training modules provided by World Games
- On the application, please list "The Church at Brook Hills" as your organization.
- Upon completion of application, interviews, background check, and training, if accepted, volunteers can request assignments together if they have a minimum group of eight people.
- The application will take 20-25 minutes to complete. You will be asked to provide your social security number and upload a profile picture and a copy of your driver's license.