Introducing a new way for BH Women to connect!
Table is a multi-generational gathering of women to share life and fellowship around a meal. We'll form groups by location in and around Birmingham, and you can meet whenever works best for your group. Groups will meet once a month in February, March, and April.
- Sign up below
- Choose a location based on where you live or work
- Volunteer to be a table hostess, if you'd like
- If not, wait to be contacted by your Table hostess for your group’s first dinner
Some things to remember before your Table meets:
- Groups will be kept to a small number
- Remember everything shared at the table is confidential. Table groups are designed for women age 18+, nursing infants are welcome.
- Face to face interaction is the goal, so please keep cell phones to a minimum during your Table.
- Groups will meet once a month in February, March and April of 2020, whenever and wherever works for the group.
Acts 2:46 says, “Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts." We pray your hearts are glad after your Table experience.
If you have any questions, contact Ashlie Scharmann.