Brook Hills is seeking to love our neighbors by addressing the issue of food security in Birmingham during COVID-19. Below are the primary ways you can get involved. Subscribe to our City Ministries E-blast for weekly updates.
- Sponsor a chromebook for a child in need at Oliver Elementary School.
- Deliever fresh produce to Marks Village and Harris Homes each Saturday with iCare Alabama.
- Stock, Bag, or Load groceries with Serving You Ministries.
- Assemble Food Boxes or Hygiene Kits with Christian Service Mission.
- Load and Unload groceries at one of Grace Klein Community's Drive-Thru Sites.
- Deliver meals to homebound seniors through Meals on Wheels.