We have two worship gatherings each Sunday at 9:00am and 10:35am.
We also offer our adult small groups and age-group ministries during both of these gathering times. However, our annual summer small group break began July 4, which means we will have our Preschool Ministry available during both worship gatherings, but our other age-group ministries and adult small groups will not be meeting until Connect Sunday on August 15.
We will continue to livestream our worship gathering for all those unable to attend at 10:35am and it will remain available online once the gathering has concluded. You can join our livestream on our website, Vimeo, Facebook, or YouTube.
What to Expect When You Worship With Us in Person…
- We will prop or hold open the doors to the lobby and the Worship Center.
- We will have signs displayed encouraging cooperation with appropriate social distancing guidelines to help us avoid gathering in crowds.
- Upon their arrival on campus, we will ask staff members and volunteers to confirm they are symptom-free.
- In light of the recent recommendation provided by the CDC that “everyone (including fully vaccinated individuals) wear a mask in public indoor settings,” beginning Sunday, August 1, we will ask our BH members and attenders to again consider wearing a mask while in the building.
- For your convenience, we will continue to have disposable masks available at our main entrances.
- We continue to be at less than 40% capacity in even our most well-attended worship gathering. At present, we still have ample room to spread out during our gatherings.
- Additionally, the front left section of the Worship Center continues to limit seating to every other row. If you need assistance, please do not hesitate to let an usher or staff member know.
- We will thoroughly sanitize our facilities prior to your arrival and will continue to clean throughout the morning.
- Our water fountains will be unavailable. Please, feel free to bring your own water bottle.
- We are providing a limited number of printed message notes with announcements on the back. However, a digital version of our full worship guide will be available online at brookhills.org/live.
- Those leading us in worship from the platform will not wear face-coverings when speaking or singing.
- We will not have a formal time of greeting others around you as part of our gatherings.
- For the time being, we will not participate in communion.
- We will also avoid passing offering baskets, but we will have larger baskets available at the exits for any who choose to give in that manner. Online giving will also be available, however, the giving kiosk in the lobby will be closed on Sunday mornings.
- Once dismissed, please exit the worship center and avoid forming crowds in the lobby or hallways. This will allow us time to clean and prepare for those attending the next gathering to arrive.
Ways You Can Help…
- If you (or a member of your household) are running a fever or not feeling well, please join us on our livestream for worship.
- Additionally, if you have tested positive for COVID-19, been exposed to someone with COVID-19, or tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting results, please join us on our livestream for worship until you’ve received a negative test result.
- Please plan to arrive early. Seating will begin 20 minutes prior to the start of the gathering.
- Please wash your hands prior to your arrival and take advantage of the hand sanitizer that will be available throughout the facility.
- Please maintain six feet of distance with others on campus who are not part of your household.
- While many of us are eager to see and visit with others, please avoid crowding in entrances, hallways, and lobbies.
- If you attend a worship gathering on campus and later are confirmed positive for COVID-19, please contact us and let us know. When we have a member of our faith family with a confirmed case of COVID-19 who has been in attendance, we will notify everyone who was also in attendance at that worship gathering by email. However, we will not disclose the individual’s name or other personal information.
Finding Your Way Around Campus
Below is a new map of our campus. You may want to familiarize yourself with it before arriving to help orient you to where you need to go. Additionally, note the bullet points below for further details to assist you as you make your way around the campus.
- Enter the Worship Center through the main doors from the Lobby.
- Plan to park in either our new North Parking Lot or one of our Northwest or West Parking Lots. Our South Parking Lot will now be reserved on Sundays and Wednesdays. Note that our handicap accessible parking is now located in our North Parking Lot.
- Enter our new lobby through one of the four primary entrances indicated on the map (#1, #2, #3, and #4).
- All parents checking in preschoolers or 1st-5th graders will need to enter through the lobby. The doors near the playground and preschool area will no longer be open on Sundays in order to help us keep our preschool area secure and our children safe.
- The Preschool Hall will now be a secure area on Sundays and Wednesdays. We ask that you not access that area unless you are a preschool family or volunteer.
- Check-in for BH Kids is now located up the stairs in our lobby on what we call the Bridge, right above the new Welcome Center.
- Take notice of our new building designations. Any room number will correspond with these building names. For instance, A106 is one of the preschool rooms on the first floor of Building A, B304 is one of the adult small group rooms on the third floor of Building B, and C215 is one of the kids rooms on the second floor of Building C.