We are offering three on-campus worship gatherings each Sunday at 8:00am, 9:30am, and 11:00am.
Each gathering will be limited to 600 people (including children). Each individual or family attending will need to register using our new “Save-A-Seat” system below. Registration will open at 1:00pm on the Monday prior to each Sunday gathering.
Please know that we will continue to evaluate our seating capacity needs and make adjustments accordingly. We will continue to livestream our worship gathering for all those unable to attend at 9:30am and it will remain available online once the gathering has concluded. You can join our livestream on Vimeo, Facebook, or YouTube.
Preschool and Kids Ministry Reservations
We offer on-campus small groups for Preschoolers (birth through Kindergarten) and Kids (1st - 5th grade). We would love to have your child(ren) join us this week! A reservation is required for each child attending. Details and reservation information is available by using the button below.
Finding Your Way Around Campus
Below is a new map of our campus. You may want to familiarize yourself with it before arriving to help orient you to where you need to go. Additionally, note the bullet points below for further details to assist you as you make your way around the campus.
- Enter the Worship Center through the main doors from the Lobby. We will no longer use the doors from the Garden as an entrance.
- Plan to park in either our new North Parking Lot or one of our Northwest or West Parking Lots. Our South Parking Lot will now be reserved on Sundays and Wednesdays. Note that our handicap accessible parking is now located in our North Parking Lot.
- Enter our new lobby through one of the four primary entrances indicated on the map (#1, #2, #3, and #4).
- All parents checking in preschoolers or 1st-5th graders will need to enter through the lobby. The doors near the playground and preschool area will no longer be open on Sundays in order to help us keep our preschool area secure and our children safe.
- The Preschool Hall will now be a secure area on Sundays and Wednesdays. We ask that you not access that area unless you are a preschool family or volunteer.
- Check-in for BH Kids is now located up the stairs in our lobby on what we call the Bridge, right above the new Welcome Center.
- Take notice of our new building designations. Any room number will correspond with these building names. For instance, A106 is one of the preschool rooms on the first floor of Building A, B304 is one of the adult small group rooms on the third floor of Building B, and C215 is one of the kids rooms on the second floor of Building C.
What to Expect When You Worship With Us in Person…
- We will prop or hold open the doors to the lobby and the Worship Center.
- We will have signs displayed encouraging cooperation with appropriate social distancing guidelines to help us avoid gathering in crowds.
- Upon their arrival on campus, we will ask staff members and volunteers to confirm they are symptom-free.
- Our staff and volunteers will verbally welcome and greet you as you arrive but will avoid shaking hands or hugging.
- Staff and volunteers will be wearing face-coverings, and we are asking everyone in attendance to also wear a mask or face-covering while on our campus except for children in kindergarten or younger.
- We will thoroughly sanitize our facilities prior to your arrival and will continue to clean throughout the morning.
- The number of people allowed in the restroom at one time will be limited.
- Our water fountains will be unavailable. Please, feel free to bring your own water bottle.
- We are providing a limited number of printed message notes with announcements on the back. However, a digital version of our full worship guide will be available online at brookhills.org/live.
- Upon entering the worship room, you will be able to choose where you'd like to sit. However, only every other row will be available, except for the back-left section of our stadium seating where every row is open for seating. We also ask you to please maintain 2-3 seats between households.
- Those leading us in worship from the platform will not wear face-coverings when speaking or singing.
- We will not have a formal time of greeting others around you as part of our gatherings.
- We will have congregational singing, as we normally do, at the beginning and the end of our gatherings. Everyone needs to continue wearing their mask or face-covering during singing.
- For the time being, we will not participate in communion.
- We will also avoid passing offering baskets, but we will have larger baskets available at the exits for any who choose to give in that manner. Online giving will also be available, however, the giving kiosk in the lobby will be closed on Sunday mornings.
- Once dismissed, please exit the worship center and avoid forming crowds in the lobby or hallways. This will allow us time to clean and prepare for those attending the next gathering to arrive.
Ways You Can Help…
- If you (or a member of your household) are running a fever or not feeling well, please join us on our livestream for worship.
- Additionally, if you have been tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting results, please join us on our livestream for worship until you’ve received a negative test result.
- Please plan to arrive early. Seating will begin 20 minutes prior to the start of the gathering.
- We are asking everyone in attendance to wear a mask or face-covering while on our campus except for children in kindergarten or younger. This is also a practical and simple way for us to love and care for others in our faith family, as well as our guests.
- Please wash your hands prior to your arrival and take advantage of the hand sanitizer that will be available throughout the facility.
- Consider using the restroom before coming to the campus. While our facilities will be available, the capacity will be limited.
- Please maintain six feet of distance with others on campus who are not part of your household.
- While many of us are eager to see and visit with others, please avoid crowding in entrances, hallways, and lobbies.
- If you attend a worship gathering on campus and later are confirmed positive for COVID-19, please contact us and let us know. When we have a member of our faith family with a confirmed case of COVID-19 who has been in attendance, we will notify everyone who was also in attendance at that worship gathering by email. However, we will not disclose the individual’s name or other personal information.