We are offering three on-campus worship gatherings each Sunday at 8:00am, 9:30am, and 11:00am.
Each gathering will be limited to 600 people (including children). Each individual or family attending will need to register using our new “Save-A-Seat” system below. Registration will open at 1:00pm on the Monday prior to each Sunday gathering.
Preschool Ministry Reservations
We are excited to begin offering preschool ministry again during our worship gatherings. We have one class available for each age group during each gathering, and capacity is limited. A reservation is required for each preschooler attending. Details and reservation information is available by using the button below.
What to Expect When You Worship With Us in Person…
- We are asking everyone to enter through the main lobby doors, and we will direct you to the Worship Center through our courtyard.
- We will prop or hold open the doors to the lobby and the Worship Center.
- We will have signs displayed encouraging cooperation with appropriate social distancing guidelines to help us avoid gathering in crowds.
- Upon their arrival on campus, we will ask staff members and volunteers to confirm they are symptom-free.
- Our staff and volunteers will verbally welcome and greet you as you arrive but will avoid shaking hands or hugging.
- Staff and volunteers will be wearing face-coverings, and we are asking everyone in attendance to also wear a mask or face-covering while on our campus except for children in kindergarten or younger.
- We will thoroughly sanitize our facilities prior to your arrival and will continue to clean throughout the morning.
- The number of people allowed in the restroom at one time will be limited.
- Our water fountains will be unavailable. Please, feel free to bring your own water bottle.
- We will not provide a printed worship guide. However, a digital version will be available online at brookhills.org/live.
- Upon entering the worship room, you will be able to choose where you'd like to sit. However, only every other row will be available, and we ask you to please mainting 2-3 seats between households.
- Those leading us in worship from the platform will not wear face-coverings when speaking or singing.
- We will not have a formal time of greeting others around you as part of our gatherings.
- We will have congregational singing, as we normally do, at the beginning and the end of our gatherings. Everyone needs to continue wearing their mask or face-covering during singing.
- For the time being, we will not participate in communion.
- We will also avoid passing offering baskets, but we will have larger baskets available at the exits for any who choose to give in that manner. Online giving will also be available, however, the giving kiosk in the lobby will be closed on Sunday mornings.
- After the gathering concludes, we will provide dismissal instructions and reminders and ask you to avoid crowding at the exits.
- Once dismissed, please exit the facility and avoid congregating in the lobby or hallways. This will allow us time to clean and prepare for those attending the next gathering to arrive.
Ways You Can Help…
- If you (or a member of your household) are running a fever or not feeling well, please join us on our livestream for worship.
- Additionally, if you have been tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting results, please join us on our livestream for worship until you’ve received a negative test result.
- Please plan to arrive early. Seating will begin 20 minutes prior to the start of the gathering.
- We are asking everyone in attendance to wear a mask or face-covering while on our campus except for children in kindergarten or younger. This is also a practical and simple way for us to love and care for others in our faith family, as well as our guests.
- Please wash your hands prior to your arrival and take advantage of the hand sanitizer that will be available throughout the facility.
- Consider using the restroom before coming to the campus. While our facilities will be available, the capacity will be limited.
- Please maintain six feet of distance with others on campus who are not part of your household.
- While many of us are eager to see and visit with others, please avoid crowding or forming groups in entrances, hallways, and lobbies.
- If you attend a worship gathering on campus and later are confirmed positive for COVID-19, please contact us and let us know. When we have a member of our faith family with a confirmed case of COVID-19 who has been in attendance, we will notify everyone who was also in attendance at that worship gathering by email. However, we will not disclose the individual’s name or other personal information.
We will continue to livestream our worship gathering for all those unable to attend at 9:30am and it will remain available online once the gathering has concluded. You can also join our livestream on Vimeo, Facebook, or YouTube.
Please know that we will continue to evaluate our seating capacity needs and make adjustments accordingly. Many of our ministries have begun meeting again in some limited capacity, and while we look forward to resuming our BH Kids ministry soon, it remains suspended for the time being. Adult small group leaders may contact Jay Gordon for guidelines and details related to meeting on campus.