ESL Classwork is listed below.
English Learning Websites:
Basic English Websites (Levels 1, 2, and 3):
Teach Your Children at Home:
Need Food or Bill Help?
- The coronavirus brings many challenges to jobs, schools, and families. Some of you may need assistance or know someone who needs help. Please share these resources with friends or family.
- Food Bank Map
- 10:00 am: Mary or Anna will email your assignment.
- 6:15 pm: Qiana will use the Marco Polo app to send assignment.
- 10:00 am: Terri will contact you to check in. See links above to practice.
- 6:15 pm: Assignment from Dixie: 2019-2020REVIEWLEVEL2.docx
- 10:00 am: Check WhatsApp for your assignment from Jess.
- 6:15 pm: Please watch this video from Karina.
- 6:15 pm: Don and Jean will contact you through email or text message. Your class meets through Zoom.
- 10:30 am:
- 6:15 pm: Melanie or Heather will send you an email.
10:00 am: Please check GroupMe for Zoom meeting links.
- Vocabulary: Level5Groundworkpgs66_71and249.pdf
- 6:15 pm: Please check your email for Zoom links from Jennifer or Jeremy. Your class meets on Zoom most weeks.