We are a faith family devoted to glorifying God by making disciples of all nations.
Our Local Disciple-Making ministries exist to care for our members in biblical community, help them grow in their faith, and equip and mobilize them to make other disciples together.
Our goal is to be a faith family of world-impacting disciples who are partnering with our brothers and sisters here in Birmingham and around the world to produce ever-multiplying churches all around our city, this country, and to the ends of the earth.
We offer all kinds of resources we produce, use, or recommend to equip both our faith family and other churches.
*YOU MUST BE A BROOK HILLS MEMBER OR SIGNED UP FOR IMPACT TO APPLY FOR MID-TERM MISSION.
NOTE: Before filling out the Mid-Term Mission Application please pay close attention to the following details:
• Every individual planning to go on a Mid-Term Mission Trip MUST fill out an application.
• Before you submit the online portion of the application you will need to download the Application Materials pdf attached to the application. This pdf can be filled in digitally and then printed off to sign.
• Make sure that you have your passport information with you when you fill out this application.
• This application will take 45-60 minutes to complete. Once you start the application, it must be fully completed. There is no way to save your work and come back at a later time. We recommend saving your answers to all questions in a word document before submitting in this form. Be prepared to answer the following questions in paragraph form:
(1) What is the gospel? (2) What is your salvation story and when were you baptized? (3) How are you currently growing in your relationship with Christ? (4) What is your current ministry involvement? (5) What type of cross-cultural short-term or mid-term mission experience do you have? (6) How are you currently sharing your faith? What is a recent example of this?
Please give a reference for the Global Disciple-Making Team to contact on your behalf.
The Church at Brook Hills may purchase traveler’s insurance on your behalf if applicable. Please list your beneficiary for this purpose below.
If you do not have a passport or are applying for a passport, please enter APPLYING in the fields below.
Please answer the following questions in the space provided in 100 words or less.
Please answer the following questions in 150 words or less.
The information disclosed below will be read and held with confidentiality by members of the Global Disciple-Making Team and your Mid-Term Team Leader. Answering yes to the following questions does not necessarily disqualify you from joining a Mid-Term Team. However, in order to uphold the integrity of the individual, other team members and for the sake of the Church and gospel we ask that you carefully consider the questions below.
*If you are applying for financial support, a budget form will be emailed to you from the Global Disciple-Making Team.
• I am expressing my agreement with The Church at Brook Hills’ Vision, Mission, Goal, Values, and Strategy, Statement of Beliefs, and Community Covenant.
• I am willing to work under the direction of the Global Disciple-Making Team and Field Partners to accept and to perform any and all assignments with a God-honoring attitude.