If you are new to Brook Hills or are looking for a small group, we invite you to our Women's Small Group Connection Brunch.
Tuesday, August 23, from 10:00am-Noon in Room 304 at the church.
At our Women's Small Group Connection, you will:
- Be welcomed into an environment that offers a relational connection with female small group leaders of women, couples, and co-ed small groups for all ages.
- Hear from a Brook Hills woman about the importance of small group involvement in her life
- Enjoy light refreshments with new friends of all ages around some “get acquainted” discussion
- Be encouraged to meet a leader and visit a new small group the next week
Women's Small Group Connection is designed intentionally for new, unconnected women to find small group community. But all women are invited to come and build relationships with new women in our faith family. Also, we hope these opportunities will help you develop more cross-generational relationships with women in your life.
One of our members, Linda Flowers, will also be sharing her story with us at the connection brunch, particularly about the importance of small groups and the encouragement she has found through small group community.
If you have questions about these connection times or our women’s small groups, contact Ashley Chesnut at 205-313-7790.
Feel free to bring a brunch item (bread, breakfast casserole, fruit) to share. Drinks and coffee will be provided.
- On-campus childcare is available by reservation for children ages birth-five years by submitting the childcare reservation form that's included below.
- Reservations are strongly encouraged by Tuesday, August 16, if at all possible. Last minute requests will be considered on a “case by case” basis. Contact Mary Cannon at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (205) 313-7709 for this.
- Drop-off for childcare is in the Preschool Hall/South Annex in the Main Building. Click here for a campus map.
- If you have any additional questions about Preschool Ministry or childcare, click here for a FAQ sheet.