Maybe you’re a bride-to-be who is about to gain a mother-in-law. Perhaps you’re a mother-of-the-groom who is about to gain a daughter-in-law, or maybe you’ve been in an in-law relationship that’s been struggling in painful tension for years. No matter your age or stage, every daughter-in-law and mother-in-law needs help navigating their relationship.
Whether the struggle is one of feeling unseen, unheard, or unvalued, the authors and in-laws, Barbara and Stacy Reaoch, have been there and put the Bible’s wisdom to practice. As you walk alongside them in their own 20-year journey and lessons learned, prepare to be encouraged and equipped in these areas:
With the Bible as your foundation and this book as a helpful companion in the journey, take heart: a healthier relationship with your mother-in-law or daughter-in-law is closer than you think!
To participate in our book group:
- Purchase the book here.
- Read it over the next couple of weeks.
Register for a one-time in-home discussion group in either August or September with other Brook Hills women. Dates and locations are included below.
Additionally, you can read it with a friend or your small group and discuss it at your own time and place.
- Monday, August 22 at 6:30pm in Pelham/Helena
- Tuesday, August 30, at 7pm in Irondale/Mountain Brook
- Thursday, September 1, at 10:30am in the Highland Lakes neighborhood
- Tuesday, September 6, at 7pm in the Brook Highland area (near the church)
- Monday, September 26, at 6:30pm in Hoover
This form is no longer available. It was closed for further submissions on 09/28/2022.