Join us for a Singles 20s/30s Ladies only event as we eat lunch and go axe throwing together on Saturday, January 19, from 11am-1pm at Civil Axe Throwing downtown (3004 4th Ave. S.).
Cost is $30, which includes food and fun. Lunch will be pizza and snacks.
Space is limited, so go ahead and register to be sure that you've got a spot. Click here to register (and click on "Register as Guest" on the registration page).
Things to Know Before You Come:
- You'll want to arrive 5-10 minutes early, and you'll complete a liability waiver upon arrival.
- Parking will be on the street along 30th St. S., 4th Ave. S., and at Pepper Place.
- The entrance to Civil Axe Throwing faces the alley on 3rd Alley, so you'll enter the alley from 30th St. S.
- Be sure to wear close-toed shoes; otherwise, you won't be able to throw.
- You don't have to bring any supplies. Civil Axe Throwing supplies all materials and equipment.