Jesus gave His followers the great task of making and multiplying disciples until His return, but how many Christians are actually doing that?
Join us on March 16 from 9am-3pm as we rediscover our role in God's plan to reconcile the world to Himself. We'll learn how to practically and personally engage lost friends, family members, neighbors, and strangers with the gospel, and we'll spend time in the local harvest fields modeling and practicing what we learned together.
LEARN HOW TO:
- Initiate spiritual conversations
- Share a brief, compelling testimony
- Explain the gospel clearly and relevantly
- Facilitate a Discovery Bible Study
- Begin discipling new believers
- Train and mobilize existing believers
REFRESHER MINI COURSE (12-3pm):
Already attended a Gospel Conversations Training? Want to come for a brief refresher course over lunch and join us in the harvest? Choose the "Mini Course" option below and join us just from 12-3pm on March 16.
Register by March 13.