Live December 24 at 5:00pm
*Replay available afterward.
We hope you'll make plans to celebrate the birth of Christ with us this Christmas Eve. We will be offering three identical gatherings at 3:00pm, 5:00pm, and 7:00pm, and will livestream the 5:00pm gathering on this page.
Each gathering will have a limited capacity in order to accommodate social distancing, and we are asking everyone in attendance except children in kindergarten and younger to wear a mask or face-covering. Every individual or family attending needs to save a seat using the form below.
We will continue to monitor the situation regarding COVID-19 in our area and will communicate here should we need to make adjustments to this plan.
What to Expect When You Worship With Us in Person…
- We will prop or hold open the doors to the Lobby and the Worship Center.
- We will have signs displayed encouraging cooperation with appropriate social distancing guidelines to help us avoid gathering in crowds.
- Upon their arrival on campus, we will ask each staff member and volunteer to confirm they are symptom-free.
- Our staff and volunteers will verbally welcome and greet you as you arrive but will avoid shaking hands or hugging.
- Staff and volunteers will be wearing face-coverings, and we are asking everyone in attendance to also wear a mask or face-covering while on our campus except for children in kindergarten or younger.
- We will thoroughly sanitize our facilities prior to your arrival and will continue to clean between the gatherings.
- The number of people allowed in the restroom at one time will be limited.
- Our water fountains will be unavailable. Please, feel free to bring your own water bottle.
- Upon entering the worship room, you will be able to choose where you'd like to sit. However, only every other row will be available and we are asking everyone to please maintain 2-3 seats between households.
- Those leading us in worship from the platform will not wear face-coverings when speaking or singing.
- During congregational singing, everyone needs to continue wearing their mask or face-covering.
Once dismissed, please exit the facility and avoid congregating in the lobby or hallways. This will allow us time to clean and prepare for those attending the next gathering to arrive.
Ways You Can Help…
- If you (or a member of your household) are running a fever or not feeling well, or if you have been tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting results, please plan to join us by livestream.
- Please plan to arrive early. Seating will begin 20 minutes prior to the start of the gathering.
- We are asking everyone in attendance to wear a mask or face-covering while on our campus except for children in kindergarten or younger. This is also a practical and simple way for us to love and care for others.
- Please wash your hands prior to your arrival and take advantage of the hand sanitizer that will be available throughout the facility.
- Consider using the restroom before coming to the campus. While our facilities will be available, the capacity will be limited.
- Please maintain six feet of distance with others on campus who are not part of your household.
- While many of us are eager to see and visit with others, please avoid crowding or forming groups in entrances, hallways, and lobbies.
- If you attend a Christmas Eve gathering on campus and later are confirmed positive for COVID-19, please contact us and let us know. When we have a member of our faith family with a confirmed case of COVID-19 who has been in attendance, we will notify everyone who was also in attendance at that gathering. However, we will not disclose their name or other personal information.