View our latest update.
Stay up-to-date with all we are doing to respond to the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis. Currently, all on-campus gatherings and ministries are suspended until further notice.
Worship with Us Online
Gather online with us every Sunday at 10:00am as we worship together. View the full gathering on-demand immediately following.
Other Upcoming Online Gatherings:
- Prayer Gathering - April 1 at 6:30pm
- Good Friday - April 10 at 6:00pm
How We Can Help
There are four areas of care where we are working to provide help and support, and below are some ways you can join us.
Our Faith Family
- If you have or know of a need in our faith family, please let us know so we can help.
- If you're in a small group, continue to check on and encourage one another.
- If you're not in a small group, we would love to help you find one, even during this season. Many are continuing to "meet" in creative ways.
- We know some of us are experiencing extra financial difficulties during this time. For the rest of us, though, please continue to give, especially to our ministry budget and familly assistance offering.
- If you know of a need in your community, work with your small group to see if you can meet that need. If not, please let us know so we can help.
- Invite neighbors to join us for worship online Sundays at 10:00am.
- Looking for community? Consider joining one of our new online small groups.
- We've also created a resource of ideas to help us love our neighbors through COVID-19.
- View the most current City Ministries needs and serving opportunities so we can continue to show Brook Hills loves Birmingham.
- Join us in praying for our mission partners in the field and least-reached peoples around the world.
- Write a note of encouragement to some of our mission partners, many of whom find themselves isolated during this crisis.
Brook Hills Together
Every weekday around noon, gather with one of our Pastors here or on our Facebook or Instagram as we read a daily Psalm and pray. Though for this season we may be scattered, this is just one more way we can continue to be Brook Hills together.
Our church offices are closed until further notice, however, we are continuing to minister to our members and provide counseling through phone and video calls. During this time we will regularly check messages throughout each day, and you can also contact us through our website or utilize our staff directory.