Earlier this month, BH Women hosted an evening of connection and conversation for women of all ages centered on the spiritual discipline of journaling Scripture. Carol Brown, one of our small group leaders, shared how to incorporate journaling Scripture into our our personal study and prayer time and gave practical tips and tools on how to apply God's Word to our lives.
Click below to download the notes from the gathering.
If you would like additional resources to guide your study of Scripture, we recommend the following:
- How to Study the Bible (Secret Church podcast, November 2007)
- How to Read the Bible for All Its Worth by Gordon Fee & Douglas Stuart
- A Modern Girl's Guide to Bible Study by Jen Hatmaker
- Spiritual Disciplines for the Christian Life by Donald S. Whitney
- Celebration of Discipline by Richard Foster
- Survey of the Old Testament (Secret Church podcast, November 2006)
- Survey of the New Testament (Secret Church, podcast, April 2007)