Do you walk into Brook Hills on Sunday without seeing a familiar face? Do you long to know and be known by people in this church? Are you wanting to connect to a small group (like what you see in the picture above)? Would you like to meet several of our Small Group Leaders face-to-face?
If so, we invite you to attend one of BH Women's upcoming Coffee & Connections! Coffee & Connection is a time and place for Brook Hills women of all ages and life stages to connect to a small group community. This August, we have three opportunities for connection:
- Wednesday, August 13, from 6:30-8:00pm in Room 130 at the church.
- All women are welcome to bring a brown bag dinner. Drinks will be provided, and the room will be open at5:30pm for those who are coming directly from work.
- Sunday, August 17, from 9:00-10:30am in Room 130 at the church (continental breakfast provided)
- Wednesday, August 20, 9:30am-noon at the Student Building at the church (brunch)
- All women are asked to bring a brunch item (fruit, breakfast casserole, bread/muffins, etc.). Drinks will be provided.
At each of these connection times, you will enjoy fellowship with new friends and have the opportunity to connect to female small group leaders who lead women, couples, and co-ed small groups.
Around the tables, small group leaders will lead guided discussions to allow you to get to know a little more about small groups at Brook Hills and to help you meet the new friends at your table. Pertinent explanations of how to connect at Brook Hills will also be shared at each of these connection opportunities.
If you would like to serve at any of these connection times by helping with refreshments, greeting, or cleaning up, please contact Dawn Stephens at firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional questions regarding these connections, contact Ashley Chesnut at email@example.com or at (205) 313-7790.
Childcare is available for each of these three connection opportunities.
- If you come to the Wednesday, August 13, or the Sunday, August 17, Coffee & Connections, then your child(ren) will participate in our regular on-campus activities with preschoolers (birth through five years) being on the preschool hall on the first floor, children's ministry (1st-5th grade) being on the 3rd floor of the main building, and students (6th-12th grade) being in the Student Building.
- If you come to the Wednesday, August 20, Coffee & Connection, please make a reservation for your child (birth through five years) with Mary Cannon at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (205) 313-7709 by Wednesday, August 13. Last minute requests will be considered on a "case by case" basis.