Jesus is With Us!
The Story: Jesus is with two men on the road to Emmaus. (Luke 24:13-35)
Main Idea: Jesus is with me.
- Frequently point out to your child that Jesus is with us
- Talk about the people who are not with you and remind your child that Jesus is always with us (e.g. Daddy’s not with us; he is at work. Grandpa is not with us, he lives far away. But Jesus is with us! Jesus is always with us!).
- Thank Jesus for being with us.
- Tell Him that we are happy He is with us.
* Credit: Set Their Hope in God - Growing in Faith Together Parent and Child Resource Page by Children Desiring God