Mom Time: a Time for Moms to be Moms
2018 FALL MOM TIME SMALL GROUPS
Our Fall 2018 groups will meet:
Tuesday, August 21-Tuesday, November 13
Wednesday, August 22-Wednesday, November 14
SMALL GROUP LEADERS
Dana Bussey | Room 302
Mohana Shull | Room 306B
Kim Kreis | Room 306A
Lori Norton & Rosemary Voltz | Room 306C
Cathy Joiner | Room 133
Jill Howard | Room 135
FALL 2018 MOM TIME SCHEDULE
- Tuesday, August 21: Kick-Off Brunch (all current Tuesday groups and new moms)
- Wednesday, August 22: (All current Wednesday groups and new moms will have their own brunch in Room 133)
- Tuesday, August 28/Wednesday, August 29: First day back with Small Groups
- Tuesday, September 4-Tuesday, September 25: Small Groups meet
- Wednesday, September 5-Wednesday, September 26: Small Groups meet
- Tuesday, October 2/Wednesday, October 3: Off-campus Serving Day
- Tuesday, October 9-Tuesday, November 6: Small Groups meet
- Wednesday, October 10-Wednesday, November 7: Small groups meet
- Tuesday, November 13/Wednesday, November 14: Joint closing brunch for all groups
HOW TO CONNECT TO A MOM TIME SMALL GROUP
New moms seeking to join a small group are encouraged to attend the opening brunch to meet leaders and join a group that will start the very next week. Nursing moms and infants are welcome. Each group studies whatever material the leader and group decides to study this semester.
If you would like to join a Mom Time group or would like more information, contact Ashlie Scharmann at (205) 313-7715.
Childcare for the Tuesday Mom Time small groups is available on a very limited case-by-case basis.
Childcare for the Wednesday Mom Time small groups is open to all ages of children birth-K5.
Reservations can be made with Mary Cannon at 313.7709 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Childcare is available for children birth to 5 years on a first-come, first-serve basis for our Tuesday and Wednesday Mom Time Small Groups . If you need to make a childcare reservation, please complete the form below. Contact Mary Cannon if you have any questions.
If you are dropping off preschoolers and children for childcare, we recommend parking in the parking lot next to the main building. You can click here for a Preschool FAQ handout for helpful information regarding childcare at the church.
MOM TIME FACEBOOK GROUP
To get Mom Time updates on Facebook, click here to join our Facebook group.