This holiday season, we're so looking forward to spending time with family and friends and celebrating the birth of Christ.
We'd love to welcome you to our very first Brook Hills Family Christmas, a night set aside for fellowship with our faith family, culminating in worship, on Sunday, December 17.
Our Christmas Eve Gatherings on Sunday, December 24, will be held at 10:00am and 5:00pm. We'll all gather for worship together on Christmas Eve, so there will be no childcare available.
- Sunday, December 17 – Gatherings at 9:00am & 11:00am; A Brook Hills Family Christmas 4:30-6:00pm
- Wednesday, December 20 – No Midweek Activities
- Sunday, December 24 – Gatherings at 10:00am & 5:00pm; No Small Groups or Age-Group Ministries
- Wednesday, December 27 – No Midweek Activities
- Sunday, December 31 – Gatherings at 9:00am & 11:00am; No Small Groups; Preschool available for children ages birth through three