March 22 – March 28, 2020
A trip to Costa Rica could include the possible activities, working with our BH sent ones:
- A day in a neighborhood run by the drug lords. The team would help at Jehova Shama feeding center in the morning, interacting with children, and do a women's event in the afternoon (prayer, Bible study, singing)
- A day at Posada de Belen taking care of the babies of underage sexually exploited teenage moms or helping in the laundry.
- A day purchasing ingredients, preparing, and distributing 100 meals, along with the gospel message to the homeless.
- A day at a rehab drug center for men, visiting and encouraging them.
- A day helping at the local church, La Biblia Dice, helping with different activities, including an English Bible study and a Spanish service.
- A day off to visit the hot springs.