"Our soul waits for the Lord; he is our help and our shield. For our heart is glad in him, because we trust in his holy name. Let your steadfast love, O Lord, be upon us, even as we hope in you." (Psalm 33:20-22)
Ways to Pray:
- For our hearts to love God deeply and passionately, and that we'd be abiding in Him every day.
- For self-discipline in language learning and supernatural intervention in the difficult but rewarding process.
- For health as the hot season is upon us and drains our energy and strength, especially in the afternoons.
- For God to send rain on the land that's currently experiencing a long drought which affects hydroelectricity and crops.
- For us to find more people of peace ready to hear and believe the good news. For boldness to share with neighbors and acquaintances.
- For local believers who will visit their hometowns in April for the biggest holiday of the year. This can be difficult for Buddhist-background believers because so many holiday activities are religious and take place at the local Buddhist temples. Please pray for their families to be open to the good news.
- For God to lead us to believers to train and equip in church planting principles. We want every believer involved in the Great Commission so that every person in this country gets a chance to hear the gospel!