"Becoming a Christian at twelve years old lead me to a calling to go overseas because in light of who God is and who He created me to be, it is only right that I share like the Psalmist, "come and see what God has done: he is awesome in His deeds towards the children of man" (Psalm 66:5). After discussing this potential calling with my small group and church leaders, all encouraged me to continue pursuing it until God closed the door. So here I am, Lord. I'm so glad He called me!"
Megan and her teammate are serving in Central Asia. Megan will be serving along Long-Term workers who are Church Planting among Unreached People Groups.
WAYS TO PRAY:
- Pray for the Church to grow in discipleship and reconciliation. (2 Corinthians 5:17-19).
- Pray for our team, for our hearts to be knit together in love and unity with one another, and for us to edify and honor one another. (Ephesians 4:15-16).
- Pray for our non-believing friends, to desire to read the Word and seek to know more about Jesus the Christ. (John 17:17).
- Pray for Megan to "know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge." (Ephesians 3:14-21).
- Pray for faith, endurance, and wisdom in language learning. (1 Corinthians 14:9-12; Exodus 4:10-12).