The Smith Family
"Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God." - Hebrews 12:1-2
Ways to Pray:
- God to prepare the hearts of the people the Smiths will be serving and lead them to persons of peace to build meaningful friendships with.
- The team to be unified in Christ as they serve together seek to make disciples who make disciples.
- God to provide the Smiths with jobs that will allow them to support themselves during their journey.
- God to be glorified in and through their marriage.
- Them to rely on the Holy Spirit to empower and sustain them through trials and spiritual warfare.
People Groups Info for Metro NY: