Partner With Us
More than anything else, we need your prayers. We are absolutely incapable of producing any true gospel fruit on our own. The Bible teaches us that salvation is nothing less than God's Spirit bringing life from the dead. Certainly, we cannot bring that about on our own, and that is why we need your prayers. We need God to do His gracious work in the hearts and wills of the people to whom we minister. Beyond that, we need wisdom for the myriad of decisions, large and small, that we are facing.
- The Metro New York City area is home to more than 500 people groups and nearly 22 million people. Pray that God will give us wisdom to know where specifically to plant our lives in this vast and complex city in order to most effectively make disciples of all nations.
- According to the 2010 Global Cities Index, NYC is considered the most influential city in the world. Pray that NYC would be transformed by the gospel and that that influence would spread throughout the earth.
- Life in a megacity like NYC provides unique temptations due to the accessibility of temptation and the anonymity of the individual. Pray that the Stahleys and the members of the church planting team will continually grow in personal holiness. Pray especially for strong marriages and strong families.
- Pray that God would raise up a diverse team of individuals and families from Brook Hills and other churches who will answer the call to plant their lives for the glory of Christ in NYC.
- God is already working in NYC through Brook Hills global partners and through other churches with which we have existing relationships. Pray that God would grant us wisdom to know how to most effectively partner with these brothers and sisters for the advancement of the gospel.
- Pray that God would establish divine appointments and open doors for the proclamation of the gospel, and that we might declare it boldly, as we ought (Col. 4:3-4).
If you would like to commit to praying for us on a regular basis, you can request to receive our e-newsletter by emailing .
If you are interested in partnering with us financially, please contact Josh Stahley at .
We have a number of short-term, mid-term, and long-term opportunities for individuals and groups who are interested in partnering with us. And of course, we are praying that God would raise up brothers and sisters from all walks of life to move to NYC and join us in advancing the gospel in NYC and all nations. If you think that the Lord might be leading you in this direction, please do not hesitate to contact us.
If you have questions or are interested in any of these partnership opportunities, please contact Josh Stahley via phone at (716) 397-3460 or via email at .