2013 Short-Term Mission Application
*YOU MUST BE A BROOK HILLS MEMBER OR SIGNED UP FOR IMPACT TO APPLY FOR A SHORT-TERM MISSION TRIP.
At Brook Hills we glorify God by making disciples of all nations. The way we are seeking to do this is by equipping our faith family to go to other contexts around the world. Our hope is to have all members of our faith family at Brook Hills signed up for a Short-Term Mission Team serving around the world this year. Thank you for taking the first step of filling out an application to be a part of a Short-Term Team. We are excited to have you join us in the mission. As you are filling out the questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Global Team if you have questions regarding your application. Once your application is submitted and reviewed, your Short-Term Team Leader and a member from the Global Team will contact you with further details.
NOTE: Before filling out the Short-Term Mission Application please pay close attention to the following details:
- Every applicant applying for a Short-Term Mission Trip MUST fill out an application and complete each individual section. This includes spouses and children 12 and older.
- Before you submit the online portion of the application you will need to download and print the Medical Release Form and Application Checklist pdf attached to the application. A completed Medical Release Form and all materials on the application checklist must be turned in to the Global Disciple-Making Team.
- Make sure that you have your passport information with you when you fill out this application.
- This application will take 45-60 minutes to complete. Once you start the application, it must be fully completed. There is no way to save your work and come back at a later time. Be prepared to answer the following questions in paragraph form:
- (1) Write out the Gospel in your own words. (2) Write out your salvation story, including when you were baptized. (3) How are you currently growing in your relationship with Christ? (4) List all ministry involvement. (5) List any cross-cultural short-term or mid-term mission experience you have had. (6) How are you currently sharing your faith? Please give a recent example of sharing your faith.