An introduction to Adult Small Group Strategy and Leadership at Brook Hills. This is a two-hour stand-alone training. It is a required class for new small group leaders. The class is also a good refresher for existing Small Group Leaders. If you have not done so already, you are welcome to complete the leader application. For Wednesday sessions, childcare is available for preschoolers, children, and students. For Sunday sessions, childcare is available for birth-5 years.
The next Small Group Basics is scheduled for: Sunday, February 9 from 10:45am - 12:15pm. Location To Be Determined.
Sign up below and let us know you are coming!
Upcoming 2020 Small Group Basics Dates
- Wednesday, March 18, 6:20pm -8:15pm, Pastor's Conference Room
- Wednesday, April 29, 6:20pm - 8:15pm, Pastor's Conference Room
- Wednesday, June 3, 6:20pm-8:15pm, Pastor's Conference Room
- Sunday, July 19, 10:45am - 12:15pm
- Wednesday, August 5, 6:20pm-8:15pm, Pastor's Conference Room