An introduction to Adult Small Group Strategy and Leadership at Brook Hills. This is a two-hour stand-alone training. It is a required class for new small group leaders. The class is also a good refresher for existing Small Group Leaders. If you have not done so already, you are welcome to complete the leader application. As the date gets closer, we'll decide whether to meet in person, but we'll for sure be on Zoom. (We'll send you a link prior to the meeting.) No childcare is provided currently, but we are willing to help with your childcare cost.
Who should attend Small Group Basics?
- Anyone interested in leading or co-leading a Small Group (considering it or in process)
- Any leader who has not attended in the last two years (as a refresher and some updated content)
- Anyone interested in supporting the leader or having a secondary role in the group
- Someone who is not at Brook Hills but would like to see how we train leaders
- We consider both spouses to be leaders and ask both husband and wife to attend
Sign up below and let us know you are coming!
Upcoming 2020 Small Group Basics Dates
Wednesday, August 5 - 6:30-8:45pm in Main Building Room 201
(Zoom & Maybe Live TBD, Space is limited)
Sunday, September 13 - 2:00 - 4:15pm in Main Building Room 201
(Space is limited)
Childcare. When life is back to normal.
For Sunday and Wednesday sessions, childcare is available for preschoolers, children, and students through regularly scheduled activities.
If you are attending virtually, please find a copy of the notes here.