Below are some of the tools we use at Brook Hills to disciple people both individually and through Small Groups. Therefore, the page is designed for use by the Small Group Leader, the breakout leader, and for individual disciple-makers. It is not designed as a website for someone to come seeking discipleship.
THE DISCIPLESHIP WHEEL – John Butterfield
Video from First Introduction - January 2018 Leader Gathering
- Christianity Explored (Video. Right Now Media account required.)
- See resources under the heading "Love Unbelievers" below.
- The Word Hand (Website)
- Time in the Word (Video. A Message by Matt Mason)
- Memory Verses (Monthly verses on Brook Hills' website.)
- Time in Prayer (Video. A Message by Matt Mason)
- W.A.R.M. Prayer Outline (Worship, Admit, Request, Mission)
LOVE ONE ANOTHER
- Why Small Groups? (Brook Hills website)
- One Anothers in Scripture (Website link)
- Life Together (Video. A Message Series by Matt Mason)
- Volunteer Opportunities at Brook Hills (Brook Hills website)
- Their Story (Evangelism starts with building relationships and listening.)
- My Story (Video: How to Prepare Your 15-Second Testimony)
- God's Story (The Three Circles Video and Outline)
- Mission Opportunities through Brook Hills (Website Short-term Mission Trips)
ADDITIONAL DISCIPLESHIP RESOURCES
- Additional resources for discipleship of new believers and for ongoing Small Groups are available at brookhills.org/leaderresources under Curriculum & Resouirces.
2019 Blueprint: A Strategy Summary for Small Group Ministry
Introduced at the January Small Group Leader Gathering