Red Mountain Grace, led by Brook Hills member Jason Carroll, is a not-for-profit organization dedicated as a place of refuge for out-of-town patients and caregivers that are receiving extended medical treatment in the “Steel City.” Their foundation is in Christ, and their heart is for Birmingham.
Volunteers can help RMG in the following ways:
- Purchase and bring meals to the families in the guest homes
- Clean / paint guest homes between occupants
- Donate a McWane or Zoo pass for a family to use
- Donate housing (apartment)
- Connect with a guest family for a day of fun
- Prepare hospital care packages