Yesterday, our Global Disciple-Making Team at Brook Hills released the list of 2015 short-term opportunities. Our church's Vision, Mission, and Goal states that "we glorify God by making disciples of all nations," and we encourage our members to set aside 2% of their time each year (about 1 week) to go on a short-term mission trip in order to share the gospel, to invest in national disciple-makers and churches in other contexts, and to transform how we spend the remaining 98% of our time here. We do this because we desire to multiply the gospel and bring greater praise and glory to God.

For a list of 2015 short-term trip opportunities, visit this site.

If your small group desires to go together on a trip, our Global Team will work with you to strategically customize a trip, and more about this can be found on the Short-Term website.